Our objective is a safe, efficient and timely minerals process plant commissioning services. PPM Global’s process plant commissioning specialists provide a wide range of metallurgical services such as: process plant commissioning management and process plant commissioning training delivery resulting in safe and efficient minerals production.
“PPM provided commissioning assistance to a number of First Quantum Minerals (FQM) projects including Ravensthorpe (Nickel Laterite leach plant, Australia), Kevitsa (Nickel/Copper concentrator, Finland), Kansanshi (copper leach/SX/EW, Zambia) and Sentinel (Copper concentrator, Zambia) between 2010 and 2016, Consulting Project Metallurgist for FQM LTD”
From FQM client
Consulting Project Metallurgist for First Quantum Minerals LTD
Process Plant Commissioning Management and Support Specialists
PPM Global, have been engaged all over the world for process plant commissioning, from the outback of Australia to working in Minus 40 degrees some 200km above the Arctic Circle in Finland.
Just some of our project commissioning countries of work include:
- DRC Congo
- Zambia Africa
- Namibia Africa
- North America
- West Timor
PPM Global offers clients integrated solutions to the mineral process plant commissioning and ongoing development of mineral processing operations. All services are supported by a safe, practical approach to commissioning and plant management. Our team of metallurgical engineers has combined, the experience of over 200 years in the mineral processing industry. As a group of engineers, we are able to draw on this diversified skill set to achieve successful outcomes in the commissioning of process plant projects.
PPM Golobal‘s process plant commissioning manager metallurgists have commissioned mineral process plants producing all sorts of minerals such as: GOLD, SILVER, TUNGSTEN, ANTINOMY, COPPER, ZINC, VANADIUM, NICKEL, to name a few. Our process plant commissioning specialists services include: plant commissioning documentation services, process plant commissioning management, process plant commissioning support, etc
MINERALS PROCESS PLANT COMMISSIONING – METALLURGICAL ENGINEERING
PPM Global engineers are able to bring this approach regardless if the project is a floatation process, CIL Gold/Silver, Zadra elution or Solvent extraction, electrowinning (SX-EW), to produce LME grade Copper cathode.
PPM Global are able to commission mineral process project large or small in: Africa, Asia, Europe, South America, Australia, North America etc. For example, we have been engaged by First Quantum Minerals (FQM) on a number of their projects to assist with commissioning and project work. One recent plant commissioning being the Sentinel Project in Zambia Africa, with production rates at 55MTPA to a copper concentrate.
- We can supply a mineral process plant commissioning management team which includes all disciplines from: process plant construction management, process plant commissioning electrical engineers, process plant commissioning training manager, through to an experienced contract process plant operations manager.
- Provide, or assist with the development of, procedures and permits required to ensure that the commissioning process is carried out with the utmost regard for safety. This is done in accordance with the client’s mine site, minerals processing plant safety policies and procedures;
- Prior to plant commissioning, develop detailed process plant commissioning training packages. Implement operator training on process operating principles for your particular type of mineral processing plant.
Process Plant Construction Supervision
- With professional minerals process plant construction supervision, our construction engineers can inspect the progress of minerals process plant construction. Our engineers develop a detailed plant commissioning plan, incorporating mechanical/electrical completion dates from the construction engineer;
- commence preparation work that will assist the commissioning process including the sourcing of minor equipment items and commissioning consumables;
- water test all vessels, pumps and lines in accordance with marked up process identifiers (PIDs) for each process plant section as it reaches mechanical completion stage.